Made by me, Charlotte in Sheffield, UK. Made from 100% recycled cotton rope.
- Measures approximately 62cm in length
- The pot pictured measures 15cmx12cm however the hanger will easily accomodate larger pots.
- Hangs from wrapped metal ring.
- Pom pom made from leftover rope scraps as part of my ongoing mission to create as little waste as possible.
- Plant and pot not included in the price – you will only receive the rope hanger.
- Items are made to order, so please allow up to 3 working days for me to make and post your order. If you require it sooner, please get in touch and we can arrange something!
- As products are handmade, they may differ slightly to the image shown.
- All orders are shipped in 100% recyclable, plastic free packaging.
- Free UK delivery is Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For.
I started CharKnots in 2019 after learning Macrame some years ago. I began by making plant hangers (we were running out of floor space for plants!) before making bags, accessories and wall hangings. Creating stylish pieces with sustainability at the heart is the focus of my brand and so, I only use 100% recycled cotton rope that is Oeko-Tek standard 100 approved and have a mission to be plastic free and as low waste as possible. You can find me on Instagram @charknots